The Club employ gate-keepers who are on duty every weekend to supervise both member and guest parking.
We would ask that members observe the following to ensure the enjoyment for all members using the Club.
1) Members must have their key card on arrival at the gate to ensure entry to park. Failure to produce your key car will result in you being asked to park in the overflow car park.
2) Invited guests may not park in the car park.
3) Parking across or near the main slipway is not permitted.
4) Owners must keep dogs on a lead at all times and clean up after them.
5) Members, contractors and visitors are reminded to dispose of any litter in the skips and recycling bins provided.
6) Batteries and gas containers are NOT, under any circumstances, to be left on Club premises as we cannot dispose of them. Please use your local re-cycling centre.
7) The Club will not be responsible for accident, loss of life, injury, damage or loss of property under any circumstance and members’ relatives, friends and guests using Club premises, other facilities and participating in Club events do so absolutely at their own risk.